The EU-project Datacenter Innovation Region provides an opportunity for small and medium-sized enterprises, with operations in Norrbotten and Västerbotten, to gain support for the development of products and services in the field of data centers and clouds.
We also work to increase the competitiveness of companies through market adaptation of products, market communication and market presence through, for example, prototype development, research and expert support for technical development and innovation evaluation. The purpose is to promote the growth of small and medium-sized enterprises, in collaboration with universities, institutes and technical data center test environment.
We can provide financial support:
1) To define, develop, test and demonstrate new and better products and services
2) For external work and services for research, development, innovation and business development
3) For fees and expenses for equipment and test environments
4) For market adaptation of products, market communication and market presence
Particularly interesting areas of need are:
- Flexible and greener construction principles for data centers
- Energy recovery of heat from data centers
- Automation of operation and maintenance, and software-based solutions for efficient data processing and secure cloud services
We support small and medium-sized enterprises in Norrbotten and Västerbotten in the following areas:
We can also provide you with access to an advanced test environment. This is an experimental environment for research, innovation and demonstration of infrastructure and IT products for data centre facilities.
Do you want to participate or do you have any questions? Contact us, companies in Norrbotten, contact Jan-Olov Johansson and businesses in Västerbotten, contact Annika Svensson.